1) CROSS ONLY AT CROSSWALKS
- Avoids a $232 citation
- Police will safely cross you at the crosswalks
- N. Main is open to traffic
2) NO OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINERS ALLOWED OUTSIDE
- Keep alcohol in bars or beer gardens
- Avoids a $232 citation
3) USE A TOILET OR PORTA-POTTY
- Bars have paid for extra porta-potties
- Avoids a $295 citation
4) PICK UP YOUR TRASH
- Avoids a $232 citation
5) BE RESPONSIBLE
6) CONTACT THE OSHKOSH POLICE DEPARTMENT TO REPORT ANY ISSUES
- Non-Emergency – 920-236-5700
- Emergency – 911
- Approach an Officer at the event
NOTE: Officers are not able to pose for pictures
IMPORTANT: When you order your shirts you need to make sure the PayPal shipping address is where you want it shipped. You will receive two confirmation e-mails, the one from PayPal is the one it will shipped to. If you need to change your address please e-mail us at email@example.com with the subject line CHANGE SHIPPING.
1. Make sure your shipping address on PayPal is correct.
2. If you are having problems with the site, most likely it’s your browser or your computer. Please try switching one or the other.
3. If you want to add to your order simply order again. If we can combine your orders we will and refund you the $1.05 difference.
4. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can pay with credit card. Simply select the “Don’t have a PayPal account option”.
5. Shipping costs are higher than last year because of increased staffing. We’re giving people jobs. AMERICA!
If you have any other questions/problems you can message us on our facebook fan page (please don’t write on the wall). We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Getting a large group of people to agree on a silly name shouldn’t be hard, but for some reason it’s usually a difficult task. Typically pub crawl team names can be divided up into four different groups. So if your team is having a hard time finding a name check out the categories below.
The Inside Joke: This is a good team name category because it unites your team with something that you all know about each other. It’ll be hilarious to your team, but no one else will get it so just be prepared for trying to explain your team name to someone else and them not finding it funny at all. EXAMPLE: “Oh my gawd, remember Amanda’s first night in the dorms? Wouldn’t it be hilarious if we called ourselves Team Mac N’ Cheese Parade?”
The Dirty: Probably the most popular of all the pub crawl names, the dirty, is a classic. Don’t know what to call yourself? Don’t have any funny anagrams? Screw it! Just select an adjective followed by a dirty word and you’re ready to roll. EXAMPLE: “Dude bro, you know what’s super funny? Flappy Tants!”
The Colors: The shirt color that your team picks says a lot about you and it’s easy to see why your shirt color would make it into your team name. EXAMPLE: Some people keep it old school with names like “The Purple Parrots”, but others will combine this catagory with “the dirty” and go with “Blue Balls”.
All Organic: This is a name that somehow comes up in conversation about a week before the crawl. You and your friends aren’t trying to come up with a team name, but someone says something awesome and you say “Wait, wouldn’t that be an awesome pub crawl team name?”. It will be super hilarious at the time and during the crawl. EXAMPLE: “Sonic Youth The Hedgehog is a great band name… OR a pub crawl team name!”
IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH ORDERING PLEASE TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER OR COMPUTER BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION.
If you have any questions about ordering, the crawl, or just some personal problems that you want to talk about, then feel free to ask us on our FACEBOOK PAGE.
Please don’t ask on some random page with a comment or on the shirt store page.
On Saturday, April 16th downtown Oshkosh will be flooded with pub crawlers. This is your “how to guide” to have an awesome time.
1. Team meet up – It is impossible to arrange a meeting point for all the pub crawlers because there is no building on Main Street that can house 2000+ people. This means that individual teams typically meet up somewhere before heading downtown. Meeting up and talking before heading out is a great way to keep your team together during the crawl.
2. Keep it moving – There are going to be a lot of people out during the crawl and the best way to keep bars from becoming over crowded is to not hang around too long.
3. Watch your teammates - This is not a drinking contest. If you’ve noticed that someone on your team has had too much to drink then maybe you should get them a water at the next bar and not another shot. This event starts at 5:00pm so pace yourself and know your limits.
4. Photo scavenger hunt - You know you already have a thousand photos of yourself posing with friends at some bar. Have some fun with the Photo Scavenger Hunt. LIST HERE
5. Respect the police – There will be extra officers patrolling main street during the crawl. They are there for your safety and protection, so please treat them with respect. The best way to not get in trouble during the crawl is to urinate in a bathroom, not punch other people, drink responsibly, and cross the street at a cross walk. This rule also applies to your fellow crawlers. We are all here to have fun and nothing ruins a good time more than a couple of douchers.
Below is the 2011 Oshkosh Fall Pub Crawl scavenger hunt sheet. Take these during the crawl and submit them to the UPLOAD section of the site. If you don’t accomplish all of these you’ve failed at the pub crawl and might as well give up on life.
- Team Photo (duuhhhhhh)
- Team Pyramid
- With another team
- Team Cage Photo
- Outside Dance studio
Individual Photos (one or more team members)
- Photobombing another team
- With bar owner or manager
- Make-out (couples, you don’t count, so get a room)
- Piggy back ride
- A girl from another team that’s taller than a guy on your team (the bigger the difference the better)
- Drinking upside down
- Wearing Burger King crown
- Body shot
- Superman and/or Superwoman (Guys - underwear over pants, Girls – Bra over shirt)
- With a pub crawl organizer
- Dancing on bar (ask first)
Bonus Photos (good luck with these)
- With college professor
- Teammate shamed
- Teammate in nothing but a pub crawl shirt
- Teammate completely wet
- Teammate in a costume
- Whole team in a bathroom stall
(10/14 Update: Check out the Advance Titan article about the pub crawl)
The 2010 Fall Oshkosh Pub Crawl was a grand success. No major problems were reported, the event went off without a hitch, and everyone had a blasty blast. We would like to thank all 2,100 participants and we hope that everyone will be participating in the 2010 Spring Oshkosh Pub Crawl in April.
If you have an awesome photo or 20 that you took during the crawl and would like to see it up on the site, use our UPLOADER. If your photo is really cool we’ll use it in our pub crawl video, but you’ll have to submit soon.
You also might have noticed a slight design change to the site. Special thanks to Lauren Christine for submitting an awesome/artistic pic of main street that is now used as the background. Brett Favre sent in a couple photos, but we couldn’t use them… they were too small.
1. Team Photo
2. Team Superman & Superwoman (Guys – underwear over shorts, Girls – bra over shirts)
3. Team Cage Photo
4. Team Pyramid
5. Team Dancing
Individual Photos (1 or More Team Members)
1. Drinking with Another Team
3. Holding Someone Up
4. With Bar Owner / Manager
5. Drinking Beer Upside down
6. Wearing Burger King Crown
7. Body Shot
8. Outside Dance Studio
Bonus Photos (If you can get these you rule)
1. With College Professor
2. Teammate Passed-out and Shamed
3. Teammate in Nothing But a Pub Crawl Shirt
4. Teammate Completely Wet
5. Teammate in a Costume
Every year we say this, but every year a very select few make bad decisions and bring a bad light on the Pub Crawl. Last year 2 people out of 2000 got in fight and it was all the local news could talk about. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be responsible. The whole point of this crawl is to have fun with your friends, check out new bars, and experience a festive atmosphere. This is NOT a drinking contest and we want you to drink responsibly. Below is a direct quote from an official document that was sent out to all Oshkosh Police patrolling the event.
The major problem for this event will be alcohol related crimes and ordinance violations. Another problem with this event in the past has been participants running into traffic along N. Main St. Officers will take a proactive approach in enforcing pedestrian violations along with other quality of life ordinances such as Disorderly Conduct, Urinating in Public, Open Intoxicants, and Littering. Officers should also be cognizant of the ongoing N. Main St. construction, as that may present issues such as Theft and Trespass on to a Construction Site. See the end of this document for a listing of possible ordinances that may be violated during this event, and their corresponding bond amounts.
As of 10-7-10, N. Main Street is closed to North/South traffic. The pedestrian issues that have been observed for other Pub Crawls will not be present and Officers will have a hard time enforcing any crosswalk violations since N. Main St. is closed and a lot of people will be crossing midblock. With no traffic, this should not be an issue. Officers should monitor the area though so that pedestrians are not standing in the roadways so that the street does not turn into a “beer garden” mentality. Note that any Open Intoxicants violations should be strongly enforced.
Please also note that officers will not be allowed to take photos with you anymore and be respectful of the officers patrolling Main Street. They are there for your protection as well as the protection of property.
Have fun, be safe!